Welcome to North Posey High School!
- Graduation ~ Friday, May 24
- Summer School ~ May 28 - June
- Senior Pictures at Straub Photography ~ Be sure to have you photo taken this Summer to be included in the album section of the 2019-2020 Valhalla (Yearbook). Visit the website or call to book today - 812.963.5014. There are three dates this summer without a charge. They are:
- Tuesday, June 11
- Wednesday, July 10
- Saturday, August 1
- Viking Academic Teams do it again! On May 4 the History Team, Fine Arts Team, and Math Teams competed at State on Purdue's campus where the History Team won, Fine Arts took second, Interdisciplinary - 3rd, and the Math team finished 4th. Congratulations Teams.
- Ellison Hill and Adam Herrmann honored at the Southern Indiana Career & Technical Center with Kiwanis Awards. Ellison for Culinary Arts and Adam for Welding. Congratulations Vikings!
- Robotics Team Qualifies for Nationals! Again!
- Ali Stump wins Innovation Challenge. Congratulations!
- Viking Athletes earn All PAC recognition in winter sports
- Jenna Rhineburger, Honorable Mention ~ Girls' Basketball
- Josiah Ricketts, All PAC ~ Boys' Basktetball
- Jonathan Ricketts, Honorable Mention ~ Boys' Basketball
- Kameron Kendall ~ Wrestling (113)
- Albert Spencer ~ Wrestling (126)
- And the Posey County 2019 Lily Scholarship winner is...Logan Bryant! Congratulations, Logan.
- 4 Stars ~ 6 years...North Posey High School has earned 4-Star school status since 2012.
Visit the North Posey High School Athletic Schedule Calendar
- Golf Sectional at Helfrich ~ May 30, tee off at 9:00 a.m.
- Baseball Regional at Southridge
- North Posey v Lanesville ~ 10:00 a.m. June 1
- Southridge vAustin ~ Noon, June 1
- Championship Game ~ 7:00 p.m. June 1
Mission Statement: We, the staff of North Posey High School, accept the responsibility of providing to our students the educational background and basic skills necessary to achieve their potential. Our intent is to foster in each student positive emotional development, effective social interaction, and responsible citizenship, as well as a desire to learn and to succeed. We encourage the participation of students, parents, and school personnel in a cooperative effort to provide a productive learning environment.