Welcome to North Posey High School!
- School is currently scheduled to resume May 4. ELearning to begin April 6 with weekly assignments posted in Canvas by 9:00 a.m. on Mondays. New information will be shared and posted as it becomes available.
- After careful thought and with the safety of our students in mind, the May 2, 2020, North Posey High School Prom has been postponed. If we would be back in school on May 4, the committee will do everything in its power to reschedule the Prom at a later date. The event most likely would take place at the high school.
- Please keep yourself safe during this time. Coronavirus information, precautions and preparation can be found at the CDC and at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- New Link - Video - Elective Courses. Follow the link the Guidance Department Home Page, video link is at the bottom of the list on the right.
- School Resumes ~ April 6 (Subject to Change)
- Spring Break ~ March 21 - 29
- Coronavirus ~ CDC Information for Schools
- Raffle Winners are...
- 4th: Greg Kissel, Wadesville
- 3rd: Mike Griswold, Mt. Vernon
- 2nd: RayeAnn McNeish, Henderson
- 1st: Brian Tucker, Mt. Vernon
- Thank you Expressway Autoworld for another successful Viking Raffle.
- The Honors Choir had successful weekend at the ISSMA Solo & Ensemble State Festival. A special shout out to Jacob Blankenship for his Gold - Distinguished performance - he was perfect! Taylor Pieszchalski also earned Gold, while Rhett Orpurt broght home Silver.
- Congratulations Nate Willman! The Viking family is proud of your state performance - 4th place, 220.
- 4 Stars ~ 6 years...North Posey High School has earned 4-Star school status since 2012.
- Raffle Winners are...
Atheltic Calendar - Create Your EventLink Account
- Nno events or practices until March 30 (subject to change)
- Spring Sport Pictures ~ April 7, 3:15 p.m. (subject to change)
Mission Statement: We, the staff of North Posey High School, accept the responsibility of providing to our students the educational background and basic skills necessary to achieve their potential. Our intent is to foster in each student positive emotional development, effective social interaction, and responsible citizenship, as well as a desire to learn and to succeed. We encourage the participation of students, parents, and school personnel in a cooperative effort to provide a productive learning environment.