Welcome to South Terrace Elementary!
----> Click here for the release form if you have a student intersted in running cross country. <-----
- Oct 5th - 9th: Fall Break
- Oct 22nd: Early Release Day
- Oct 22nd: Picture Retake Day
- Please send in your unwanted pictures in for retakes
- Oct 26th - 30th: Red Ribbon Week
- Monday: PJ Day (Follow your dreams)
- Tuesday: Wear Camouflage (Join the drug free army)
- Wednesday: Hawaiian Day (Lei off drugs)
- Thursday: Sports Day (Team up against drugs)
- Friday: Character Day (We go by the book -Don't Do Drugs)
- Oct 31: Halloween
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
The authorized statement reads as follows:
“In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political beliefs, or disability.
“To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 ( TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
The mission statement of South Terrace Elementary is to provide a safe environment where children have the opportunity and right to learn and to achieve their full academic, emotional, and social potential. With community involvement, parental and faculty support, and the student’s willingness to learn, there is a school atmosphere that encourages good citizenship and responsibility in today’s changing society.