Welcome to South Terrace Elementary!
- January 3rd: School Resumes
- Jan 16th: 2 Hour Early Dismissal
- Please contact your classroom teacher or office with changes in transportation
- Jan 21st: Martin Luther King Day
- No School (potential make-up day if needed)
- Jan 28th - 31st - PTO Used Book Fair
- All books will range between $.25 - $5.00
- All proceeds will go back to PTO
- Any books not sold or used will be donated to homeless/emergency shelters
- Feb 1st: cMoe Family Night
- 5:00 - 8:00pm
- Free admission courtesy from our PTO
- 22 S.E. 5th St.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
The authorized statement reads as follows:
“In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political beliefs, or disability.
“To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 ( TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
The mission statement of South Terrace Elementary is to provide a safe environment where children have the opportunity and right to learn and to achieve their full academic, emotional, and social potential. With community involvement, parental and faculty support, and the student’s willingness to learn, there is a school atmosphere that encourages good citizenship and responsibility in today’s changing society.